Kemetic Fitness and Wellness recommends TWICY'S "Rock Your Body" to use for a WARM UP song before YOGA CLASS

]



Basu Lauren of Kemetic Fitness and Wellness is loving the new song by Ghana pop singer TWICY titled "Rock Your Body"!!! She enjoys the song so much that she's considering playing the single as a warm up before her yoga class! This is what she had to say after hearing the song......



"I can definitely see myself rocking out with this song to start my day! I love reggae and love to dance. I can also see myself using this as a warmup for my yoga class especially a hip opener workshop for my sistars!" - Basu Lauren of Kemetic Fitness and Wellness

TRUE INDEED!

Listen to the single for yourself at the direct link below
https://www.spreaker.com/user/southeasthiphop/twicy-rock-your-body-by-twicy





KEMETIC FITNESS AND WELLNESS also offers detox therapy, yoga, and vibrational sound therapy via online!  Ask about it by e-mailing basulauren@gmail.com






Comments

Popular Posts